The Associate League Operations Manager will drive Competitive Gaming initiatives and meet the needs of our viewers and clients by maintaining ecosystems with high transparency, efficiency and integrity.
- Ensure that competitive rulesets and formats are comprehensive, clear and consistently applied across all sanctioned tournaments.
- Manage the execution of online and live events by supervising external staff.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to support the broadcasting operations.
- Communicate rules verbally and in written format to resolve competitor disputes and provide insights to spectators.
- Forge meaningful relationships with online communities to gather feedback, identify needs and message guidelines and obligations.
- Provide comprehensive reports to the leadership team on feedback, issues, concerns, trends and insights within the community of competitive players.
- Improve satisfaction of players and teams.
- Passion for competitive gaming.
- A comprehensive understanding of online and live event competitive experiences from the player’s and organizer’s perspectives.
- Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask and maintain composure.
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships built on mutual trust.
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work on call, work weekends and travel as needed.